WANTED: A graphic designer with vision, drive, spunk and originality who sees the world through a creative lens
Ideaworks Marketing is seeking:
A full-time, graphic designer who is career-minded and doesn’t hesitate to create solutions that will exceed client expectations and propel our agency in an innovative direction that takes our design expertise to the next level. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who isn’t afraid to speak up and offer insight and ideas; values the importance of researching the latest design trends and creative technologies and incorporating them into daily work and projects; enjoys thinking outside the box to create original, inspiring work; likes collaborating not only with the other designers but also with the content team; is actively engaged in the agency’s culture; understands the importance of hard work; and is committed to giving the position their all.
Our ideal candidate is:
· A creative leader who has strong conceptual, technical and project management skills
· Results-driven and dedicated to developing innovative solutions for our clients’ most pressing challenges
· Enthusiastic and passionate about producing outstanding creative work
· Motivated and serious about career growth
Our ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
· Candidate must be a proven self-starter and execute projects with strong layout, typography, and design principles.
· Perform creatively within client-driven deadlines, paying acute attention to detail with good organization skills.
· Effectively manage multiple-projects in deadline-driven environment.
· Understands how to prepare files for printing as well as artwork for social media/web.
· A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in graphic design or a similar field. Experience preferred but willing to train the right individual.
· Proficient with Mac operating systems, along with the Adobe Creative Suite with a heavy emphasis on InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
· Experience with MS Office Programs (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
· Experience or knowledge in Fusion Pro/Marcom system will be a benefit.
Our ideal candidate will receive a competitive salary.
If you are interested in joining a women-owned marketing agency that fosters growth and development; values hard work, creative talent and teamwork; loves to push the
creative envelope; and enjoys having fun once the work is complete, please send a cover letter (including salary requirements), resume and portfolio samples.
Job Type: Full-time, PA Residents Only (Remote/Hybrid), Location TBD
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
· Dental insurance
· Health insurance
· Paid time off
· Vision insurance